After a bit of a hiatus, I am actively scheduling school visits for the remainder of the school year.
Fresh postcards will go out later this week.
For schools wanting to get a headstart, I am currently scheduling on Thursdays and Fridays but have some flexibility for those with a specific date in mind.
IDEAS TO BOOKS
Michael’s entertaining and educational presentation gives students insights into how he wrote, illustrated, and printed his books.
- Pre-K & K – A simpler, read-aloud focus, featuring the SNOWMAN VS. series. 25 min.
- 1st-2nd– An inspiring look at the creative process from concept to printed book, featuring the SNOWMAN VS. series with some FUNNY SHORTS content. 35 min.
- 3rd-6th– A more advanced look at writing and book making, featuring FUNNY SHORTS with some SNOWMAN VS. series content. 40 min.
- All Grades Assembly– An entertaining and educational hybrid presentation of read aloud fun and book making insights. 35 min.
Contact me through my webform here.
Or via email at michaelwaynebooks at gmail.com.
Or via cell at 660 422 1852.
Please note I’m no longer able to waive the speaker fee.
• $250 fee for 1 to 2 presentations/assemblies scheduled in an AM (8-11:30am) or PM (12:30-4pm) school day within two hours of Yorkville, IL.
• $400 fee for 3 to 4 presentations/assemblies within two hours of Yorkville, IL.
For more details, check out my School Visit webpage here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.